Availability of School Uniform
Dunsborough Primary School uniforms can be purchased through Uniform Concepts Super Store
in Busselton. They sell all items of the school uniform inclding faction hats, skorts, shorts, shirts, jackets, sports shorts and tracksuit pants. Their address is 33 Bussell Hwy, Busselton Ph. 08) 9270 4663. They also provide an online ordering service by going to the following website www.nellgray.com.au
Plain items in the designated school colours may also be purchased from any clothing or department store. Students whose families may experience financial difficulties regarding the purchase of a Uniform should contact the Principal to discuss the situation.
Modifications to the Dress Code
Students who may wish to modify the school dress code, for religious or health reasons, are required to make an appointment with the Principal. Staff will be informed of any student granted a modification to the dress code.
School Uniform Requirements
- Navy with School logo polo T-shirt with collar.
- Navy School jackets with school logo, or any plain navy wind-cheaters/jumpers, no slogans or multi coloured designs.
- Navy track suit pants or slacks or navy blue waisted straight leg pants. Large logos, slogans, multi coloured designs, hipsters or baggy fit pants or faded stonewash colours are not acceptable. (Please note: Denim jeans are not part of the school dress code)
- Navy pleated skirts. (All skirts to be worn at a modest length)
- Navy shorts, above knee length with no slogans or multi coloured designs.
- Appropriate footwear, ie. Flat shoes and white or navy socks or strapped flat sandals. No thongs, scuffs, high heels or platform soles.
- Faction coloured polo T-shirts with collars and sport shorts or skirts may be worn for physical education and sports carnivals, navy bloomers or sports briefs to be worn under sports skirts.
- Only approved sun smart school hats to be worn. Hats must be kept free of graffiti.
Students should ensure they take appropriate protection from the sun when outdoors, ie.hat and sunscreen; the school has a policy of “No Hat No Play in the Sun”
all year except in the months of June and July.